bcbMonitor - Combustion
Thermography KIT for early detection of spontaneous combustion (DTCe)
BCB offers low cost FLIR (Ax5) thermal imaging camera based systems to connect to any Windows computer, via an Ethernet connection and with our powerful and versatile software, for early and continuous detection of spontaneous combustion and hot spots.
- Real-time display of thermographic images from the camera.
- Definition of up to 10 regions of interest (ROIs)
- Graphs of the last 24 hours of the measurements of each zone (Maximum, Minimum, Average)
- Generation of temperature alarms in real time,
- Visualization of isotherms (up to a maximum of 8) on the live image.
- Recording of videos and images with radiometric information.
- Viewing previously recorded images from disc.
- Reduction of false alarms to a minimum, for example, eliminating alarms for vehicles moving through the defined area.